- Bell Exhibit 1 – A 5×7 Photo of Southwest View from Kitchen Window
- Bell Exhibit 2 – Page 34 of Invenergy’s Application showing their home in relation to the nearest turbine
- Bell Exhibit 3 – Copy of letter written by William Mulvaney, Superintendent of Schools in Armstrong, IL
- Bell Exhibit 4 – Not Admitted
- Bell Exhibit 5 – Paul Schomer’s Review of Cape Bridgewater Wind Farm Study Results
- Boomgarden Exhibit 1 – Illinois Drainage Law by DL Uchtmann & Bernard Gehris
- Boomgarden Exhibit 2 – Mutual Aid Drainage Tile and its Protection – TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD
- Boomgarden Exhibit 3 – Soil Survey of Livingston County, IL by U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Boomgarden Exhibit 4 – Bell Prairie Drainage District’s Letter of Concern to Livingston County Government
- Campbell Exhibit 1 – Environmental Health Survey Pilot Project
- Campbell Exhibit 2 – Kendall County Map
- Campbell Exhibit 3 – Livingston County Environmental Association News Release 10/02/2012
- Campbell Exhibit 4 – Streator Cayuga Ridge South Internship Survey
- Campbell Exhibit 5 – Odell District 435 Enrollment Graph
- Cook Exhibit 1 – Cook’s Cove Swans
- Cook Exhibit 2 – Script of Rehabilitation for Barbara Cook from St. James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center dated June 1, 2006
- Cook Exhibit 3 – Picture of geese in pasture
- Cook Exhibit 4 – Picture of Protest Sign (to Turbines) – in Vermillion County
COUNTY – SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
- County SWCD Exhibit 1 – Pleasant Ridge Wind Farm Natural Resource Information Report dated 03/03/2015 – TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD
- J. Dassow Exhibit 1 – Wildlife Concerns and Land Use
- J. Dassow Exhibit 2 – Article from Policy Forum – Economic Importance of Bats in Agriculture dated 04/01/2011
- J. Dassow Exhibit 3 – Article from NY Times 0 Judge Halts Wind Farm Over Bats, dated 12/10/2009
- M. Dassow Exhibit 1 – Email Correspondence with Schertz Aerial
- M. Dassow Exhibit 2 – Email Correspondence with Scott Peterson
- M. Dassow Exhibit 3 – Schertz Aerial Service Inc.
- M. Dassow Exhibit 4 – NAAA – Fact Sheet on the Dangerous Effects Low-Level Obstacles Pose to the Aerial Application Industry
- M. Dassow Exhibit 5 – IAAA Wind Power Farms
- M. Dassow Exhibit 6 – Illinois Ag. Aviation Association
- M. Dassow Exhibit 7 – Email Correspondence with Scott Hagemann re: Impact of Wind Farms on Life Flight
- M. Dassow Exhibit 8 – Credentials & Experience of Scott Hagemann
- M. Dassow Exhibit 9 – Precision Aerial Application
- Fehr Exhibit 1 – From WindAction, an article entitles, Tipton County Indiana Commissioner Votes from “Wind Farm,” Now Lives with Regrets – dated 03/15/2015
- Fehr Exhibit 2 – Wind Turbine In Case of Runaway Operation Health & Safety Instructions.
- Fehr Exhibit 3 – Wind Turbine Falling Turbine Parts Instructions from Safety Manual
- Fehr Exhibit 4 – Article from Southwestern Ontario, CA – Online News entitled, Invenergy Wind Turbine Contract Terminated – dated 03/11/2015
- Fehr Exhibit 5 – Packet of Signed Petitions Against Wind Farms in Livingston County
- Gauwitz Exhibit 1 – Mr. Gauwitz describes the benefits a wind farm would bring to the County
- Hartke Exhibit 1 – Slide show presentation created by Theodore Hartke including images of distance where his family lives, etc.
- Hayes Exhibit 1 – The Results of an Acoustic Testing Program Cape Bridgewater Wind Farm – (Too Large to Upload)
- Hayes Exhibit 2 – Reviews by Rand, Ambrose, Thorne, Schomer/Hessler of Acoustic Testing Program at Cape Bridgewater Farm, Victoria, Australia (01/21/2015)
- Hayes Exhibit 3 – Paul Schomer & Assoc. Comments on Cape Bridgewater Farm (02/20/2015)
- Hayes Exhibit 4 – Acoustic Impact of Pacific Hydro’s Wind Turnbines at Cape Bridgewater
- Hayes Exhibit 5 – Evidence – Based Design Meets Evidence-Based Medicine: The Sound Sleep Study by The Center for Health Design
- Hayes Exhibit 6 – Reasons to Vote “No” by John Hayes
- Hayes Exhibit 7 – Noisy Hospitals Affect Patient Rest, Health article dated June 11, 2012
- Hayes Exhibit 8 – Hankard Surrebuttal
- Hoffman Exhibit 1 – Wind Turbines and Prairie Central School Funding RE: Property Tax Rates & Funding to Schools.
INDIAN GROVE TOWNSHIP
- Indian Grove Township Exhibit 1 – Township Resolution No. 137 Re: Required Set Back Distance of Wind Turbines
- Johnston Exhibit 1 – Article – Turbines Boosting Governments’ Bank Accounts Share (2014) Re: Tax Revenues
- County Exhibit 1 – Invenergy Application for County Siting Approval for Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Project Dated August 20, 2014.
- County Exhibit 2 – Pleasant Ridge Energy LLC, Invenergy, Special Use Application – Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Project. Supplemental information, dated October 15, 2014.
- County Exhibit 3 – Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Project, Bird and Bat Materials
- County Exhibit 4 – Figure 1-3 Proposed Project Site Plan, dated November 7, 2014, which in reference to previous site maps has added information for the site locations of the Batch Plant, Construction Staging Area, and O&M Building.
- County Exhibit 5 – Livingston County Regional Planning Commission Correspondence, dated September 5, 2014, sent to citizens in the Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Project area, informing them that Invenergy had filed an application.
- County Exhibit 6 – Pleasant Ridge Certificate of Publication, of legal notice placed in the newspaper.
- County Exhibit 7 Group 1 – Pleasant Ridge Notified Area Property Owners, informing them of the upcoming public hearing
- County Exhibit 7 Group 2 –
- County Exhibit 8 – IL Dept. of Natural Resources correspondence regarding the Invenergy Wind Energy LLC Pleasant Ridge Energy Facility, Livingston County Endangered Species Consultation Program, EcoCAT Database Reviews #1410117
- County Exhibit 9 – Figure 1-3 Proposed Project Site Plan, dated November 13, 2014, which in reference to previous site maps has added information about the LNTE Turbine locations.
- County Exhibit 10 – Belle-Prairie Drainage District Commissioners correspondence to the Livingston County Government regarding the wind energy project and farm drainage.
- County Exhibit 11 – Livingston County Regional Planning Commission Report on the Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Application
- County Exhibit 12 – Belle-Prairie Drainage District Commissioners correspondence to the Livingston County Government – in reply to the Invenergy exhibit 125.
- County Exhibit 13 – Patrick Engineering Report on the Pleasant Ridge Wind Energy Project, Summary Review Report.
- County Exhibit 14 – Patrick Engineering review of decommissioning costs for the Pleasant Ridge Energy Project.
- Miller Exhibit 1 – Fairbury, Illinois brochure inviting visitors to “enjoy the tranquility”
- Newhouse Exhibit 1 – Early Detection in Wind Turbine Q&M: 3 Simple Images (by Brogan Morton)
- Newhouse Exhibit 2 –
- Newhouse Exhibit 3 – Cost of Decomissioning
- Severson Exhibit 1 – Presentation Complied information re: Pleasant Ridge Application on agriculturally – zoned private land holdings
- Slagel Exhibit 1 – Country Financial Policy Changes
- Slagel Exhibit 2 – Home Distances to Turbines by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 3 – Pleasant Ridge Sound Study Data by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 3A – Waivers & Property Line Noise Sources by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 4 – Home Abandonments by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 5 – Misc. Stuff by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 7 – How do I file a noise complaint with the Board? IPCB website
- Slagel Exhibit 8 – Overview of background and experience by John Slagel
- Slagel Exhibit 9 – Hankard Surrebuttal
- Slagel Exhibit 10A – PR APP Error Comparison
- Slagel Exhibit 10B – PR 16B Error Comparison
- Steidinger Exhibit 1 – The Impact of Wind Farm Development on Residential Property in Livingston County
- Steidinger Exhibit 2 – Assessed Valuation Study Response
- Steidinger Exhibit 3 – Tax Computation Report
- Tri-Point Exhibit 1 – Letter from District #6J Superintendent (Jeff Bryan ) to Livingston County Board Members and Ag, Zoning and Emergency Services Committee Members re: wind farm effects on funding.
- H. Zehr Exhibit 1 – Article Re: Judith Gap Wind Farm – Montana’s “Gap” in Wind Production – dated 08/27/2014
- H. Zehr Exhibit 2 – Pleasant Ridge – Agreement Regarding Easements Form
- H. Zehr Exhibit 3 – Pleasant Ridge – Neighbor Agreement Form
- H. Zehr Exhibit 4 – Pleasant Ridge – Cooperation and Release Agreement
- H. Zehr Exhibit 5 – Article from Tim Magazine written by Alice Park – The Power of Sleep, dated 09/22/2014
- H. Zehr Exhibit 6 – U.S. Energy Information Admin. Independent Statistics and Analysis – Entitled , “Direct Federal Financial Interventions and Subsidies in Energy in Fiscal Year 2013”
- H. Zehr Exhibit 7 – Pie Charts showing comparisons of energy produced by Coal, Wind, Solar, Nuclear, Gas and other means
- H. Zehr Exhibit 8 – Harvey Zehr’s Written Narrative – Opening Remarks, Presentation & Closing Remarks
- H. Zehr Exhibit 9 – Curriculum Vitae of David G. Loomis