2023 Mobile Home Taxes
Mobile Home Tax Bills were mailed out on Friday, April 28, 2023 and will be due on Thursday, August 10, 2023. Failure to pay on or before the due date will result in a $25.00 penalty per month.
Payments Options include:
* In person at the Treasurer’s office located at 112 W. Madison St. in Pontiac
* By mail addressed to the Treasurer at P.O. Box 50 Pontiac, IL 61764
* At several local banks within the county. Please contact your bank to find out if they are participating in mobile home tax collection this year.
* Two drop boxes are also available. One is located at ground level next to the outdoor elevator on the West side of the Historic Courthouse and the other is located at the top of the steps on the south side of the Historic Courthouse for after hour payments.
* Online by visiting https://www.govtechtaxpro.com/parceldetail.php?idCounty=14053. Under the Collector dropdown box – Choose Livingston County Mobile Home
Please include your tax payment stub when making your payment. Payment options include check, cash, money order, cashier’s check and debit or credit card. A duplicate bill fee will be assessed for those that require a duplicate tax bill to be printed.
Delinquent notices will be mailed out on October 12, 2023 and an additional $10 fee will be assessed. At that time all payments must be certified funds.
Any other questions please contact the Treasurer’s office at 815-844-2306.