Committee and County Board Meetings
COMMITTEE MEETINGS – Committee Week is the first full week of the month (Click on a Committee Name below for further information)
|4:30 PM||Veterans Assistance||112 W. Madison Street|
|5:00 PM||Election, Rules & Legislation||112 W. Madison Street|
|6:00 PM||Public Property||112 W. Madison Street|
|5:45 PM||T.B. Board (Quarterly: March, June, September & December)||310 E. Torrance Avenue|
|6:00 PM||Board of Health (Quarterly: March, June, September, & December)||310 E. Torrance Avenue|
|4:00 PM||Information Technology||112 W. Madison Street|
|5:00 PM||Sheriff, Jail & License||112 W. Madison Street|
|6:00 PM||Agriculture & Zoning||112 W. Madison Street|
|8:30 AM||Employee Representative (Quarterly: February, May, August, November)||112 W. Madison Street|
|11:00 AM||VCom/ETSB (Wednesday following Committee Week)||844 W. Lincoln Street
(Basement Training Room)
|5:00 PM||Personnel||112 W. Madison Street|
|6:00 PM||Finance||112 W. Madison Street|
|3:30 PM||Highway||1705 S. Manlove Street|
|4:00 PM||Mental Health (3rd Thursday of the Month)||310 E. Torrance Avenue|
|5:00 PM||Administrative||112 W. Madison Street|
BOARD MEETINGS – Board Meetings are on Thursday following Committee Week
|6:00 PM||County Board||112 W. Madison Street|
|Click here for County Board Meeting dates|
- Visit Events: County Calendar to view all scheduled meetings.
- Committee Packets go out the week before the Committee Meetings.
- Board Packets go out on the Friday of Committee Week.
- Due to the holiday, July 2019 Committee Week and the July County Board Meeting are scheduled one week later, respectively. Please check the Events Calendar here for meeting dates and times.
- Due to the holiday during September 2019 Committee Week, all Committee Meetings will be held on September 3rd, 4th & 5th. Please check the Events Calendar here for meeting dates and times.