Law & Justice Center
110 N. Main St.
Pontiac, IL 61764
Phone (815) 842-9359
The Facility Services Department for Livingston County attends to the Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Grounds needs for the following areas:
- Law & Justice Center, located at 110 N. Main Street
- Historic Courthouse, located at 112 W. Madison Street
- Public Safety Complex, located at 844 W. Lincoln Street
- Highway Department, located at 1705 S. Manlove
- Health Department Complex, located at 310 E. Torrance Avenue
- Regions Bank Building, located at 110 W. Water Street, Suite #4
- Livingston County Poor Farm Cemetery, located at 1400 North Road, Pontiac
The Facility Services Department works diligently to maintain the County’s facilities in the most efficient manner. Livingston County is fortunate to have a dedicated team of individuals who are able to take care of the County’s buildings and grounds. The talents of these employees have provided and will continue to offer a considerable savings to Livingston County.
The County Board Public Property Committee meets monthly with Facility Services Management staff to review and authorize assignments conducted by the Department.