Livingston County Coroner
110 W. Water St., Suite 4 (lower level of former Regions Bank Building), Pontiac, IL 61764
Phone: (815) 844-6367 ~ Fax: (815) 844-4133
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Chief Deputy Coroner
The Coroner’s main duty is investigating deaths of individuals who die suddenly in a suspicious manner, in a public place or at work, without benefit of a doctor’s care, in custody, or because of trauma, mechanical means or violence.
Links and Information:
- Coroner’s Fees
- Coroner’s Budget
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Funds Deposited in the General Fund from Fees/Reimbursements
- Coroner Contact Data 1991-2013
- Frequently asked questions in printable brochure format (pdf)
- Motor Vehicle Fatalities 1991-2013
- Historical Information – Coroners from 1838 to Present
- Illinois Coroners and Medical Examiners Association